The CFR Dime Bag was designed by Pemberton, BC Canada based FYI designs. Tom Routh head designer/snowboard legend/sled/moto head wanted a waterproof and super tough bag for his CFR rack. The Dime Bag was the result. Tom chose leading fabric maker Dimension Polyent for the outer shell because of its super tough and waterproof characteristics.
The CFR Dime Bag has Velcro strips that wrap around the CFR iRack 2.0 Mountain racks and Link It Up Racks tubular bars in four spots to keep the bag locked into place. The waterproof zipper on the outside will keep your contents dry. The inside waterproof pocket is perfect for your wallet and the key hook keeps your keys in the right place.
A CFR scraper comes standard in all Dime Bags so you can scrape the un wanted ice build up on your snowboard/skis and running boards. The CFR Dime Bag allows 10 cubic inches of carrying capacity. Now you can bring along your first aid kit, tow rope, siphon hoses, beverages or whatever else you might need for your winter adventures.
* The new #10 YKK waterproof Top Zipper is long lasting, can be opened and closed in the most demanding situations and keeps your gear dry.
- Professionally used and Approved By Dave Treadway and Travis Rice.
- 10 Liters of waterproof carrying capacity.
- 3 layer laminate construction with waterproof zippers.
- Built in Velcro straps secure The Dime Bag into the CFR DD rack/irack nice and tight.
- Designed specifically to be used in CFR iRack 2.0, Mountain Rack and Link It Up Rack.
- Inside pocket for holding wallet and other valuables.
- Attached key hook keeps keys in a safe place.
- CFR Snow/Ice scraper included.