Over a decade of refining, the versatile Boardski Bracket Kit offers a reliable and secure way to transport either a snowboard or a pair of skis and poles on the side of your chosen rack, such as the Link it Up, iRack, Expedition, or Mountain Rack. Whether you are an avid skier or snowboarder yourself, or simply traveling with friends who are, this bracket is the perfect solution for your needs. The design has been carefully optimized to prioritize the safety and protection of both types of equipment, while also providing uncompromised functionality and security. This means that you can fully enjoy your winter sports activities with the peace of mind that your gear is well-protected during transportation. With the Boardski Bracket Kit, you can trust that your equipment will arrive in excellent condition, ready for you to hit the slopes and shred the pow!
**Always use a ski strap to strap your skis together prior to securing them in the rack!**
- Carries one pair of skis/poles or one snowboard.
- Light weight Nylon parts are infused with resin that makes them extremely strong and can handle -100 degree cold temps.
- Custom made Injected moulded straps that wont break in the cold but will break in severe roll overs to prevent damage.
- Ratchets and Ladders are custom made for superior ratcheting capabilities.
- All mounting Hardware included is made from extremely strong and rust free high grade stainless steel.
- Specifically designed to be fastened to CFR Link it Up rack, the iRack, Expedition rack or Mountain Rack. (Sold separately)
- Another Dual Ski bracket kit, Boardski bracket kit, Pow surf bracket kit or snowboard bracket kit can be used on other side of rack.
- Proudly made in Canada.
Installing the CFR Boardski bracket Kit on a CFR Tunnel rack
Although the installation is not very complex, it would be appreciated to have an installation manual
I’m stoked on my CFR Rack it fits tightly on equipment and it also flexible and strong enough to withstand rolling my sled to get unstuck without breaking or hanging up. Would 10/10 recommend.