Boondocker 2.0 is bent as an all-around Boondock, hill climbing, jump and tandeming handlebar.
The 38° degree angulation on the end of the bars keep your hands from slipping off. The 10° degree forward bend is more comfortable on the wrists when your hands are on the ends of the handlebars.The Boondocker 2.0 is also equipped with the revolutionary QR technology.
Our entire line up of handlebars is built from the inside out. We start with high quality 7075 double butted heat treated aluminum for a strong and lightweight base. In the center, where the risers stem clamps to the bar, the width is a beefy 1 1/8” thick. The handlebar then tapers off to 7/8” for your handlebar controls and hands to fit nicely around. This construction also allows energy to dissipate over a gradual tapering thickness within the inner core. This results in a stronger bar that dampens hard hits and also gives the user a better feel of what’s going on underneath on the snow. The QR technology gives the handlebar more flat bar space using less width. Your hands are also now closer to center allowing more power for flicking snowmobile in tight spaces. The Width is still there for stability and all your stock controls will fit on the handlebars ! Win Win!
** The Boondocker 2.0 is an oversized 1 1/8" in the center and then tapers to 7/8' for your controls and hands to fit around. A 7/8" to 1 1/8" adapter might be needed depending on the snowmobile riser you have **
- 2" Rise
- 7°Degree up
- 14°Degree Pull Back
- 10°Degree Forward bend
- 30" Width
- QR Technology
- Made from 7075 Heat treated super Aluminum with flex technology.
- Strong, Lightweight and built to last
- Better positioning than stock bars and way stronger! The new design dissipates bumpy conditions more effectively than stock bars keeping you fresh and riding longer!
- Vertical and horizontal positioning graphics for perfect centering and pull back angulation.
- Designed as an all-around Boondock, hill climbing, jump and tandeming bar with 38 degree angulation on the end of the bars to keep your hands from slipping off.
- Custom graphics in Six colorways. Baby Blue, Orange Crush, Hot Pink, Ghost White, Blood Red or Flat Black.
- All Handlebars come with a mini CFR Bar Pad